Probaclac Vaginal Probiotics help reduce the recurrence of bacterial vaginosis
No, do not use during menses. The menstrual flow does not allow the probiotics to exert their beneficial effect. The good bacteria are evacuated with the menstrual flow and therefore are not efficient to balance the vaginal pH.
ADULT WOMEN 18 YEARS AND OVER:
Apply one intra-vaginal capsule at bedtime for 14 days or as directed by a health care practitioner
14 vaginal capsules with applicator
Maltodextrin, lactose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, ascorbic acid
8 BILLION CFU per capsule.
Multi-Strain Probiotic Complex
95% of all vaginal bacteria are good bacteria.
They protect your vaginal ecosystem against the unfriendly ones.
- Vaginal Flora Imbalance
- Higher than normal pH
- Having unprotected sex
- Having multiple sex partners
- Taking antibiotics
- Vaginal discharge
- Unpleasant fishlike smells
- Redness and irritation
- Itching / Burning during urination
- 1Ya W, Reifer C, Miller LE. Efficacy of vaginal probiotic capsules for recurrent bacterial vaginosis: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Aug; 203(2):120.e1-6. PubMed PMID: 20659602.
- 2“Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) Statistics Prevalence”. cdc.gov. September 14, 2010. Retrieved 3 March 2015
- 3Bacterial Vaginosis (BV): Condition Information”. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. 2013-05-21. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- 4Ya W, Reifer C, Miller LE. Efficacy of vaginal probiotic capsules for recurrent bacterial vaginosis: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Aug; 203(2):120.e1-6. PubMed PMID: 20659602.